In coming together as the New Zealand Tech Marketers Group (TMG) we have three goals:
- To connect marketers working in the tech industry.
- Provide the resources and support necessary to help tech marketers learn and grow.
- And to advance New Zealand tech marketers locally, nationally and globally.
In doing this we build a community where we share information, ideas and best practice to collectively improve your marketing capability and success.
We meet regularly to network over a coffee, share ideas in structured workshops, and provide the seminars and conferences needed to advance the tech marketers across New Zealand.
It’s all about connecting
We actively encourage members to connect with each other outside of TMG events:
- Have a coffee with someone new.
- Lunch with a group of like-minded marketers who work in your area or share your passion.
- Pick the brains of someone who is more of an expert at something than you are.
Look for connections at our regular events or reach out to your regional co-ordinator for an introduction.
Our rules of engagement
In a mutual environment of trust and respect, we’ve set the following rules of engagement:
- No touting for business (or employment).
- If you’re a vendor, get involved, but we don’t want to hear your sales pitch.
- We’re a community that comes together to learn, collaborate and help each other – self-interested behaviour isn’t tolerated.