Do you have what it takes to lead a highly motivated team of senior marketers as Chair of New Zealand’s Tech Marketers Group? We’re on the hunt for a passionate individual with fresh new ideas to drive the team in supporting marketers across the country.
The TMG Executive Council is on the hunt for a new Chair to lead us to the next level of greatness. We’re looking for fresh ideas to invigorate the team, lead new programs of work for our tech marketers, and drive accountability across the Council.
Does this sound like you?
- Do you care about making a difference in the tech marketing world?
- Have you earned your stripes as a tech marketer and want to pay it forward in this voluntary role?
- Are you a wrangler of the highest order – with the ability to corral a group of highly motivated executive members?
- Are you available for 5-10 hours a month to attend TMG meetings, advocate for our cause across various networks – like NZ Tech and NZTE, and lead our team?
As Chair of TMG, you’ll be responsible for:
- The overall sustainability and growth of TMG
- The financial health of the organisation
- Being the public face of TMG when needed/required
- Managing key stakeholder relationships
- Having oversight on governance and compliance
- Managing the Executive Council in holding regular strategy and WIP meetings
If you’re passionate about promoting marketing within the tech sector, and think you’ve got what it takes to lead the Tech Marketers Group, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your details to email@example.com with a short summary of why you’re the right person for our exciting Chair role by Friday 26th February, and we’ll be in touch to chat further.
All the best
The TMG Executive
About the Tech Marketers Group
The Tech Marketers Group founded to connect marketers across the industry – to share ideas, resources, and, most importantly, mistakes. TMG provides the mentoring and support needed for marketers of all ages to succeed, through a variety of structured events, meet-ups and online functions.